CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Wednesday, May 21, 2008

Laura Mercier

I had the amazing experience of working along side Laura Mercier herself this past weekend. She is one of the best artists in the world. She has worked with Sarah Jessica Parker, Julia Roberts, Angelina Jolie, Ellen Barkin, Madonna, and many other celebrities. Image and video hosting by TinyPic
I learned so much. Her products are fantastic! If anyone is looking for a new foundation, go to your Laura Mercier counter. There is something for everyone...
Her Mineral Powder is the best there is! it has pure pearl powder in it so it gives you a healthy natural look. gorgeous!
Laura's Oil Free Foundation is flawless! this one is my personal favorite. I wear this daily for a natural matte look with excellent coverage. I apply it with a kabuki brush for an airbrush look.
and finally a make up artist's fav
Laura's Tinted Moisturizer
Evens out the skin with a sheer coverage. Has an SPF of 20. It gives a beautiful glow to the skin. Comes in Oil-free formula or the orginal formaula ( My choice).

0 comments: