CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Wednesday, May 14, 2008

Make Your Eye Shadow Last ALL DAY!!!

For Dry to Normal Eyelids:

Make Up For Ever Flash Color:

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Its a cream color that creates an even smooth base for any brand of eyeshadow. Use a very SMALL amount. This product should last a very long time. Other uses: great mixed in with lip colors. Use white to lighten up concealer around eyes for bright look.
Cost: $17 at any Sephora.

For Normal To Oily Eyelids:

MAC Paint Pot:

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

This is also a cream color. Works with any brand of shadow. Use small amount. Work quickly with this product because it is fast drying. Apply all over eyelid then apply eyeshadow directly on top of Paint.
Cost: $16.50 at any MAC location.

2 comments:

Jill said...

You're so right, I've never heard any of your playlist songs. Good tip today!! Now I just need more money to afford nice new make up.

Ang and Al said...

Hey Jamie!

Fun blog! I've been eyeing the Makeup Forever stuff on Sephora.com...we so need a Sephora in Utah; I guess the counter that just opened at JCPenny in Riverdale is a start...I'm loving the Bare Escentuals right now.

I'm going to take up your Fiber Xtension recommendation. I've been looking for an awesome mascara that gives a lot of length!

Question: I have a great collection of MAC gel eyeliners, but my brush is toast. It's all frayed so the eyeliner goes on too thick. I've been looking for a good brush for a couple of months now, one that will give a thin line and isn't too wide (the one I have now is probably about 1/8 inch wide). I've found nothing so far. Any suggestions?