CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Thursday, May 15, 2008

Question: I have a great collection of MAC gel eyeliners, but my brush is toast. It's all frayed so the eyeliner goes on too thick. I've been looking for a good brush for a couple of months now, one that will give a thin line and isn't too wide (the one I have now is probably about 1/8 inch wide). I've found nothing so far. Any suggestions?

Ang,

So, I have seen the frayed brush tons of times. My suggestion would be to get a newer stiffer brush that is meant to stay strong with a creamy texture day in and day out. Bare Escentuals makes a great brush that is actually meant for brows. Image and video hosting by TinyPic Its much stronger than your MAC brush. Cost: $ 12 at any Sephora. Also to extend the life of any brush you own, get the MAC Brush Cleanser. Image and video hosting by TinyPic Use this in between brush uses. It will help rinse off all that build up of gel liner on your brush. Cost: $10 at any MAC location. Hopefully this helps you out. Let me know if you have any other questions! Hope all is well.
~Jamie

2 comments:

Ang and Al said...

Thank you! I've never used an angled brush for eyeliner before, but I'm willing to give it a try! Also, I would never have thought of using a brow brush...thanks for the insider tip!

Jill said...

Jam, where have you been? Time for a new post!!