CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Thursday, September 18, 2008

GREEN Beauty

I know it has been FOREVER since I last wrote. Sorry. A lot has happened. Well, the biggest and most important change is I became a Vegan. I am so excited about this amazing choice in my life. It was a slow start, 3 months later I am doing great. I would recommend this to anyone that wants to make an overall positive change in their life, both physically and emotionally. Since I now pay so much attention to what I put IN my body, I also started to think about what I put ON my body. I noticed that many companies don't even put ingredients on the products they sell!!! Who knows what you are putting on your skin. Go on shopcrueltyfree.peta2.com to find out the companies that do not test on animals. There are so many great organic cosmetic lines out there. Urban Decay has beautiful eye shadows with fabulous pigment and many of the shades are vegan.

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

You can find Urban Decay at Sephora $16

I will research other fantastic organic and cruelty free products for you.

Now, I am a beauty junkie so I will be sharing other products with you as well.
Much love,
Jamie.

More fun Pictures to come.

1 comments:

Ang and Al said...

I'm a pseudo vegetarian... Enough that my carnivor friends think I'm crazy and my vegetarian friends think I'm a poser since I still eat meat once or twice a month. However, I only buy meat from local vendors who are free-range and certified organic, and never from factory farms where you get a nice side of cruelty and antibiotics.

I stopped buying leather, did my homework on BareEssentials before I started wearing them, and ended up quite happy.

If only I could find a way to feel better about dog and cat food...